- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, liquid glucose, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
Adults and children 12 years and over
- 2 to 4 teaspoons every 4 hours
Children under 12 years: do not use this product.
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 2 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- dosage cup provided