Who is RxWiki?
Digital Solutions for Community Pharmacists
RxWiki’s Digital Pharmacist™ solutions enhance a pharmacist’s ability to reach with new and current patients. These digital solutions include customized social media channels, mobile apps and various website tools that connect your patients to the latest health and medication news.
- Social Media Services – Engage new and existing patients on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with trusted health and medication news
- Mobile Apps - Offer your patients a customized mobile app branded specifically for your pharmacy
- Website Tools – Enable your patients to search the latest health and medication news directly from your website
If you’re a current NCPA member, the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist offering is now a free NCPA membership benefit! Yes, your NCPA membership benefits have been expanded to deliver additional value.
Not an NCPA member? You can join the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist Network today and receive our Digital Pharmacist solutions for $149/month.
What Makes RxWiki Different?
- Trusted Content: Medication content is created and edited exclusively by pharmacists
- Easy to Understand: Content is targeted to 8th grade reading level
- Consistent Experience: Each medication page is designed with uniform navigation
- Timely: Breaking medication news is contextually integrated as it is published
- Superior User Experience: Relevant videos offer a multimedia educational offering
Join the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist Network Today!
For more information about RxWiki’s digital solutions or to join the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist Network for $149/month, please contact us at info@RxWiki.com.
Did you know our Digital Pharmacist offering is a FREE NCPA Member benefit?
If you're a NCPA member, click the ‘Sign Up Now’ button above to receive your invitation to join our Digital Pharmacist Network today!
To join the National Community Pharmacists Association or to learn more about NCPA membership benefits please visit http://www.ncpanet.org/index.php/membership
Last Updated: November 24, 2013