Digital Solutions for Community Pharmacists
RxWiki publishes original health news and medication information, both text and video, for pharmacists to distribute to their patients. Our digital solutions enable pharmacists to connect and engage with patients with synchronized messaging across social media channels, websites and mobile apps.
From social media news syndication and customized mobile apps to search widgets for your website, RxWiki’s Digital Pharmacist solutions are designed to help you attract new patients, build customer loyalty, and collaborate with your patients to increase medication adherence.
RxWiki offers a unique opportunity for pharmacists to become digital editors. RxWiki.com’s editors are able to create, edit, and participate in the first pharmacist-created, digital medication encyclopedia, written for consumers and patients.
RxWiki’s dMTM program enables community pharmacists to deliver revenue-generating services to patients outside of the pharmacy. Our solutions integrate patient education and medication therapy management services to keep patients informed and engaged in their health.
What Makes RxWiki Different?
- Trusted Content: Medication content is created and edited exclusively by licensed pharmacists
- Easy to Understand: Content is targeted to 8th grade reading level
- Consistent Experience: Each medication page is designed with uniform navigation
- Timely: Breaking medication news is contextually integrated as it is published
- Superior User Experience: Relevant videos offer a multimedia educational offering
Join the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist Network Today!
For more information about RxWiki’s digital solutions or to join the RxWiki Digital Pharmacist network, please contact us at [email protected].
Did you know our Digital Pharmacist offering is free for NCPA Members? If you're a member, click here to receive your invitation to join our Digital Pharmacist program.