At Community Pharmacy, we make a point to understand the health needs of you and your family and pride ourselves on personalizing our care to meet your health care needs. Unlike large chain pharmacies, we are community based and strive to serve all of our customers the way we would our own family. In addition, we try to find the lowest prescription prices for each individual customer. We will work with your insurance plans and physicians to find lower priced generic drugs whenever possible to keep your medications affordable.
Here are a few of the services we offer:
1. Prescriptions filled in less than 10 minutes – No standing in lines
2. Free delivery to your home or work in Ouachita parish
a. Prescriptions can be mailed anywhere in the US for a small shipping fee
3. With insurance, your medicine normally cost the same as Wal-Mart and grocery store pharmacies
4. Simplify My Meds Program – Only One Trip to the Pharmacy Each Month! We can refill all of your medications and over the counter items on the same day
5. DisPill Medication Compliance Program – No More Filling Pill Planners! We will provide your medications in customized packaging that ensures you take the right medicine at the right time
6. Assisted Living and Group Homes – We can create a customized medication program to meet all of your residents needs
7. Refills can be requested by phone, fax, online, or i-phone app
8. Private room for pharmacist consultation
9. Assistance with understanding and choosing a Medicare Plan
10. Year end reports of medical expenses
11. Full line of medical equipment offered thru our sister company – Tri-Care Home Medical
12. Locally owned and operated by Kyle and Erin Klitzke
Phone Number: 318-398-2100
Address: 707 Coleman Avenue, West Monroe, LA 71292
Map: click here
Sign up for
Follow the medications that matter most to
you and Ask related questions.
Receive email notifications as soon as your
medication pages are updated.