Bates will be the region's trusted first choice for pharmacy and medical supplies. We remove healthcare obstacles for customers, caregivers, and facilities while meeting our responsibilities to our employee shareholders. We are committed to do "Whatever it takes and them SOME" for all we serve.
Established in 1942 by Elbert M. Bates, Bates Pharmacy and Medical Supply has grown from a small pharmaceutical operation in downtown Spokane, WA into an established company serving hundreds of people per day, in North Central Spokane. As one of the oldest pharmacies in Spokane, Bates is relied upon for pharmaceuticals and supplies each and every day. In 1942, Bates served as a pharmacy outlet, and then incorporated in 1964. Throughout the 1970's Bates grew and expanded to three locations. In 1986, all locations were consolidated into one on Montgomery and Hamilton in North Central Spokane.
Phone Number: 509-489-4500
Address: 3704 North Nevada Street, Spokane, WA 99207
Map: click here