First aid to help prevent infection in minor:
- Bacitracin 400 units (first aid antibiotic)
- Neomycin 3.5 mg (first aid antibiotic)
- Polymyxin B 5,000 units (first aid antibiotic)
Cocoa butter, cottonseed oil, olive oil, sodium pyruvate, vitamin E, white petrolatum
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
Contact your doctor before using Neosporin on children under 2 years of age.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77° F)