Molindone treats schizophrenia. Tell your doctor if you notice any abnormal and uncontrollable muscle movements.
Patient Ratings for Molindone
How was your experience with Molindone?
Uses of Molindone
Molindone is used in the treatment of:
- Psychotic Disorders
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Molindone Brand Names
Molindone may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Molindone Drug Class
Molindone is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- MOLINDONE/ROPINIROLE HYDROCHLORIDE
- MOLINDONE/TOREMIFENE CITRATE
This is not a complete list of Molindonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take molindone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Molindone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Molindone is available in the following doses:
- Molindone 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Molindone 100 Mg Oral Tablet
- Molindone 20 Mg/ml Oral Concentrate
- Molindone 25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Molindone 5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Molindone 50 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Molindone is available in the following forms:
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet