- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- For the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast (candida albicans).
- For effective relief of irritation, scaling, itching, discomfort and burning.
Miconazole Nitrate 2% -- Antifungal
benzoic acid, butylated hydroxyanisole, mineral oil, peglicol 5 oleate, pegoxol 7 stearate, purified water.
- For external use only.
- Not intended for ingestion.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- For the treatment of athlete's foot and ringworm: If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of jock itch: If irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 2 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- For the prevention of athlete's foot: If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use for diaper rash.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily or as directed by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Do not use if seal on tube is punctured or not visible.
To puncture seal, reverse the cap and place the puncture-top onto the tube. Push down firmly until the seal is open. To close, screw the top back on the tube.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F).
See carton back panel and tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.