Patient Ratings for Methyltestosterone
How was your experience with Methyltestosterone?
Uses of Methyltestosterone
Methyltestosterone is used in the treatment of:
- Breast Neoplasms
- Puberty, Delayed
- Erectile Dysfunction
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Methyltestosterone Brand Names
Methyltestosterone Drug Class
Methyltestosterone is part of the drug classes:
This is not a complete list of Methyltestosteronedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Methyltestosterone and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Methyltestosterone falls into category X:
It has been shown that women taking Methyltestosterone during pregnancy may have babies with problems. There are no situations where the benefits of the medication for the mother outweigh the risks of harm to the baby. These medicines should never be used by pregnant women.
Take methyltestosterone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Methyltestosterone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Methyltestosterone is available in the following doses:
- Conjugated Estrogens-methyltestosterone 0.625 Mg-1.25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Conjugated Estrogens-methyltestosterone 0.625 Mg-5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Conjugated Estrogens-methyltestosterone 1.25 Mg-10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Esterified Estrogens-methyltestosterone 0.625 Mg-1.25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Esterified Estrogens-methyltestosterone 1.25 Mg-2.5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Methyltestosterone 10 Mg Oral Capsule
- Methyltestosterone 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Methyltestosterone 25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Methyltestosterone Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Methyltestosterone is available in the following forms:
- Buccal Tablet
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Tablet
- Sublingual Tablet