Lipid Panel with Ratios
This test provides information on cholesterol in your blood. It provides more information than a regular lipid panel.
Lipid Panel with Ratios Overview
Lipid Panel with Ratios consists of several components and overall evaluates the cholesterol in the blood and in turn evaluates the risk for heart disease.
Lipid Panel with Ratios consists of the following:
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol (Good Cholesterol)
- LDL-Cholesterol (calculated)
- Cholesterol/HDL Ratio (calculated)
- LDL/HDL Ratio (calculated)
- Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated)
Fasting is required for this test. Do not eat any food for at least 12 hours before the test.