Patient Ratings for Gramicidin
How was your experience with Gramicidin?
Uses of Gramicidin
Gramicidin is used in the treatment of:
- Eye Infections, Bacterial
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Gramicidin Brand Names
This is not a complete list of Gramicidindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take gramicidin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Gramicidin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Gramicidin is available in the following doses:
- Gramicidin/neomycin/polymyxin B Ophthalmic 0.025 Mg-1.75 Mg-10000 Units/ml Ophthalmic Solution
Forms of Medication
Gramicidin is available in the following forms:
- Ophthalmic Solution
- Topical Cream