Fluphenazine treats schizophrenia. Tell your doctor right away if you have any unusual muscle movements.
Patient Ratings for Fluphenazine
How was your experience with Fluphenazine?
Uses of Fluphenazine
Fluphenazine is used in the treatment of:
- Psychotic Disorders
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Fluphenazine Brand Names
Fluphenazine Drug Class
Fluphenazine is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- FLUPHENAZINE/ROPINIROLE HYDROCHLORIDE
- FLUPHENAZINE/TOREMIFENE CITRATE
This is not a complete list of Fluphenazinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take fluphenazine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Fluphenazine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Fluphenazine is available in the following doses:
- Fluphenazine 1 Mg Oral Tablet
- Fluphenazine 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Fluphenazine 2.5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Fluphenazine 2.5 Mg/5 Ml Oral Elixir
- Fluphenazine 2.5 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
- Fluphenazine 5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Fluphenazine 5 Mg/ml Oral Concentrate
- Fluphenazine Decanoate 25 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
- Fluphenazine Enanthate 25 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
Forms of Medication
Fluphenazine is available in the following forms:
- Extended Release Tablet
- Injectable Solution
- Oral Solution
- Oral Tablet
- Prefilled Syringe