Fluorometholone treats inflammation in the eye. Contact your physician if eye pain doesn't improve within 48 hours of taking this medication.
Patient Ratings for Fluorometholone
How was your experience with Fluorometholone?
Uses of Fluorometholone
Fluorometholone is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Fluorometholone Brand Names
Fluorometholone Drug Class
Fluorometholone is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Fluorometholonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take fluorometholone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Fluorometholone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Fluorometholone is available in the following doses:
- Fluorometholone Ophthalmic 0.1% Ophthalmic Ointment
- Fluorometholone Ophthalmic 0.1% Ophthalmic Suspension
- Fluorometholone Ophthalmic 0.25% Ophthalmic Suspension
- Fluorometholone Ophthalmic Compounding Powder
- Fluorometholone-sulfacetamide Sodium Ophth 0.1%-10% Ophthalmic Suspension
Forms of Medication
Fluorometholone is available in the following forms:
- Ophthalmic Suspension