For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
Dimenhydrinate 50 mg
Anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Do not use for children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- to prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken ½ to 1 hour before starting activity
- to prevent or treat motion sickness, see below:
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 6 to under 12 years:
- give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours
- do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 2 to under 6 years:
- give 1/2 tablet every 6 to 8 hours
- do not give more than 1 1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is broken or torn.
See side panel for lot number and expiration date.