Patient Ratings for Cortisone
How was your experience with Cortisone?
Uses of Cortisone
Cortisone is used in the treatment of:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Cortisone Brand Names
Cortisone may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Cortisone Drug Class
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- AMBENONIUM CHLORIDE/CORTISONE
- CORTISONE/QUETIAPINE FUMARATE
This is not a complete list of Cortisonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take cortisone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Cortisone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Cortisone is available in the following doses:
- Cortisone 10 Mg Oral Tablet
- Cortisone 25 Mg Oral Tablet
- Cortisone 5 Mg Oral Tablet
- Cortisone 50 Mg/ml Injectable Suspension
- Cortisone Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Cortisone is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Suspension
- Oral Tablet