Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of nose or throat
Chlorpheniramine maleate 12 mg
acacia, calcium phosphate tribasic, calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, corn starch, FD&C yellow No. 6, FD&C yellow No. 6 aluminum lake, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, neutral soap, oleic acid, pharmaceutical ink, povidone, rosin, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, white wax, zein
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store between 20 and 25°C (68 and 77°F)