- The Life Sciences Library of digital encyclopedias is created by a network of pharmacists deploying the Perpetual-Peer-Review™ editorial process.
- RxWiki.com is a leading website extending the pharmacy experience into the digital landscape, offering patients access to world-class medication information, health news, financial assistance programs, and pharmacy transactions.
- The AskRx platform enables patients to obtain answers to their health and medication questions from Digital Pharmacists. Ask any question, and get answers from pharmacists with main-street experiences.
- RxWiki's mobile app has become a 'utility' for patients on the move. With health news, medication information and the ability to order your prescription refill, RxWiki is the mobile app every patient can use.
- RxWiki's Social Media-as-a-Service customizes Facebook pages, Twitter channels, and Google profiles, enabling patients to easily follow their favorite pharmacy.
If you have any questions, contact [email protected]
Last Updated: September 29, 2014